09 junho, 2009

Time for myself

Ok! You're all there! I GET IT!!!!


But right now i just wanna be alone. I want some time for myself, to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life. Is that asking for too much?! I hope not...

Someday this will all be over and I'll go back to you. If I'll be the same person or not I don't know but I know that you'll still be there. And, once again, I'll be there for you too...

Minna, don't make it all about you! (Btw, thanks for the tip, i haven't read the message till the end) We're not best friends anymore, i d0n't know if we will ever be that again but, no matter what, i'll always be there as i always were. I still love you a lot.

Now...just let me be! Please!

P.S. - Renas, I like you a loooooooot but sometimes you're a really big pain in the ass!!! (in a non sexual way...wich is bad!) [I made a joke...see! I'm OKAY!!!!]

P.P.S - And Minna...you should already know what's going on...it's the second time that i take a time for myself...if you know me that well you should have realized already what this is and warn the pain in the ass that's by my side right now...

4 comentários:

Minna disse...

Uau, mas como já te disse da outra vez, gostava que desses um aviso quando fores arranjar um tempo para ti.

Por outro lado o que querias que eu pensasse. Tivemos aquela conversa e de repente fechaste do mundo?

E outra coisa, eu gosto mt de ti, mas é uma merda ter toda a gente em cima de mim porque tu não falas com ninguém!! Sim, estou a ser egoísta, mas farta um bocado toda a gente vir de cinco em cinco minutos a perguntar-me se *eu* falei contigo.

Have a nice day

=)

Anónimo disse...

Yeah we're all here.

and yeah we're all be here when you decide to talk with us. You want time, fine i'll give it to you. But there are two ways of doing thing.

1) Treat people who care about you like they deserve, explain your decision to them so they know what's happening and be less worried

2) Be a cold hearted, desapear from the face of the earth and leaving everyone that loves you worried not knowing a single thing about you're state or even of wtf happened from night to day..Ignore them in your face, and treat them like shit.


Sadly you chose the 2)... and that leaves me broken hearted...but respecting your decision anyways...


hope that you find whatever you think you lost.


Kisses.
Love you anyways like i always did, my friend

Set disse...

to minna:


- i'm single again after one year (by my own choise, i know)
- i just lost my most beloved and true best friend
- my job sucks
- i cant get what i want...

it's kinda obvious i need time for myself...


to Renas:

- i always choose the second one. I push people away remember? Now either you deal with it and stick around or get your ass moving and move away...
(see...this is me pushing you away...)

Gabe disse...

Enfim escrever em kanji bad idea...

resumindo n nos assustes -.- tonhó

 
Welcome to my Paranoia © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você