15 outubro, 2011

Irrational

Why?

I can't understand.
Why?
I can't figure this out.
Why?
Does your voice have to be so strong
Why?
Do I believe I can shut you up sometimes.

Everytime single time I say to myself
"This time is gonna be diferent"
"I'll shut your voice and be rational"
But I always fall in the same trap.
I let your voice guide me,
And you keep leading me down this dangerous path
Where I can end up more hurt than I was in the beginning.
Why can't I live in the moment?
Why can't I be patient and let time do its magic?
Am I this much afraid of being alone?
I don't know nothing anymore...

How can I stop you?
How can I turn you into the cold stone you once were?
How can I be like i was in ancient times?
The one that didn't care,
The one that didn't listen
The cold son of a bitch that made everybody love him.
When he didn't love anybody....

Why?
I can't understand
Why?
I can't figure this out
Why?...

0 comentários:

 
Welcome to my Paranoia © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você